We've got a few fun events scheduled this weekend (a stay-at-home date night, a backyard concert and a trip on Papa's boat for Little Bear), so I'm setting my expectations low for other kinds of productivity. In the quiet moments, here's what I'm going to be reading:
- Playing Big by Tara Mohr: I've been reading this book all week and if I can find some moments on the couch, I'm going to finish it up before I start next week. I've already noticed a new sense of ease when I ask for feedback and the usefulness of doing a gut check with my inner mentor.
- Plan Your Week in Advance: I do this most weeks, but I've struggled with finding a good rhythm and I usually sacrifice the time if I don't get to it on Friday. This version struck me as interesting, so I'm going to give it a try.
- To-Do List Thinking: As I think about what I want to write about, I started Googling women who write about productivity and found this.
- Automate your Life: This is more of a to-do that I want to tackle next week. I'll be re-reading this post to get myself ready.
- Lunch and Snack Ideas for Camp: I only prepare school lunch for Little Bear once a week or so, but I'd like to do it more and these ideas are just as good for weekends!
And here are some podcasts I'll be catching up on also:
- Raise Your Hand and Say Yes: I just discovered this one, so I am only on Episode 2. I love the list of interviews and Tiffany's approach to everything.
- The Lively Show: It's book club month and I haven't read The Royal We *yet*, but I'm going to soon. Looking forward to hearing this conversation with The Fug Girls.
What are you doing this weekend?